Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chicken Stir Fry with Peanut Sauce

All these years I thought Jason was crazy for liking peanut sauce...now, I am a believer!  I have no idea what made me want to finally try it, but it was surprisingly DELICIOUS and full of bold flavors.  Give it a try!

Meal #3 from 1 roasted chicken!

Sauce
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tsp. ground ginger
3 minced garlic cloves
Mix all ingredients together.

Vegetables
1 head of broccoli
1 green pepper
handful of sliced baby carrots
1/2 small onion

Lo Mein Noodles
1 cup diced/shredded chicken

Cook noodles as directed on package.  In a wok, cook vegetables in 1-2 TB of vegetable oil.  Set vegetables aside when cooked to your liking.  
When noodles are done, drain then stir fry in pan with vegetable oil until a little browned.  Add vegetables, chicken and sauce.  Heat through and let all the flavors mix together.

Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for letting us know this Stir Fried Chicken with peanut sauce. I think this recipe was good so I will try to cook it on Monday and I hope I can make it perfect as yours. Keep on sharing!

    ReplyDelete