Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2015

Fajita Stuffed Peppers


While browsing Pinterest I saw a picture for Fajita Stuffed Peppers.  I am not a huge fan of stuffed peppers but it looked pretty so I gave it a shot and even my hubby said they were good too!  I will definitely make these again!

2 red peppers
2 chicken breasts
fajita marinade (I cheated and used the Wegmans marinade :))
1 small cooking onion; chopped
1/4 cup black beans
1/4 cup corn (I used frozen)
1/4-1/2 cup cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Cut peppers in half, clean out and roast for 20-25 minutes.  I like my peppers more done for fajitas.  

In a dish, add chicken, fajita marinade (enough to coat) and diced onions.  Bake for 20-25 minutes.

Cut up chicken into small pieces.  In a bowl add chicken, onions, beans, corn and cheese.  Stuff peppers.  Add a pinch of cheese on top.  Bake until melted (about 10 minutes).  Serve with spanish rice.  Enjoy!  They came out great :)


No comments:

Post a Comment