Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Roasted Garlic and Stuffed Banana Peppers

One word. HOT. As it turned out, the banana peppers from my garden are SUPER SPICY.  Lip burning, nose running, need a LARGE glass of water spicy.  I should have got the hint when I was cleaning out all of the pepper seeds and my fingers were burning for over an hour!  I did have a small inkling, so I paired these tasty spicy peppers and cheese with roasted garlic!  Roasted garlic is one of my favorite appetizer, not only is it super easy to prepare, but because  its tasty with any of your favorite cheeses and fresh Italian bread.  


Banana Peppers
Provolone Cheese
Parmesan Cheese
Cream Cheese


Clean out peppers, fry in pan to get some color, let cool, stuff with cheese mixture, Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.


Garlic
Cut off the tops, drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.  Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
Spread garlic on fresh baked bread.  Pair with cheese of choice.  I usually like Parmesan or provolone.

BON APPETIT!
Provolone Cheese, Roasted Garlic and Stuffed Banana Peppers!







No comments:

Post a Comment